254 West 23rd Street – Amazing Location FOR LEASE *(NNN Lease Opportunity)
- Size: 1,225 Upper Level / 1,225 SF Lower Level / 1,050 Garden
- 800 SF 2nd & 3rd Floor / 800 SF Basement
- Lower level floors formerly East of Eighth restaurant and bar
- Upper level floors currently office / studio
- Former tenant had a full 4 am liquor license 7 days a week.
- PA possible
- TAXES – 100%
- BEAUTIFUL SECRET GARDEN
- Option 1 – $35,000 per month rent / 100% taxes / long term lease *Inquire with agent.
- Option 2 – Rent ask for Lower Level Restaurant Only: $25,000, taxes $20,000 per annum plus 60% increase after base year / 10 year lease
- Option 3 – 2nd and 3rd level (Asking) $12,000 Taxes – To be Determined
- Near Chelsea Hotel, FIT, The High Line, El Quijote, The Half King, Chelsea Art District, Cinepolis Movie Theater
- Near C and E Train
* Photos depict former restaurant
* Any information contained herein is strictly for customers, prospective customers, or cooperating brokers of Tower Brokerage, Inc. You are not allowed to share this information with any other third parties without informing them first of the confidential nature of this information. Please use discretion when inspecting our listed establishments, especially when talking in front of employees of the businesses for sale.If you are interested in any of the premises, please call Tower Brokerage, Inc. for information or to arrange for an inspection. Information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or terms, and withdrawal without prior notice at any time.
- Close to Highline and Gallery District
- Close to Public Transit
- Entire Building Available
- Former Liquor Licensed
- Potential Outdoor Seating